April 13, 2009

exam

Ok pop quiz.
1.)What do you get if you build a house from chinese sheet rock?
A.)Poisoned
B.)Cheap materials that are poisonous
C.)Crappy materials that are cheap and poisonous
D.)all of the above
It seems that every time any tests are done on any goods brought from china into the US there are problems. I dont care so much that the businesses here are cutting corners and adding lead to toys and chemicals to pet food. What gets me is that the US has such shit enforcement of safety standards. Is the government not charged with labeling the contents of goods sold in the US. I remember there being a tag on the mattress of my bed when I was a child that said "under penalty of law no person shall remove this tag" or some such nonsense. I still use that tag as a bookmark in case you were wondering. What happened guys? The US can waste billions a year fighting drugs, but cant spend 10 minutes with a home chemistry set making sure the materials used to build homes are safe to be around. I have a fantastic idea. Press all your heroin and cocaine into sheet rock slap a made in china sticker on the back and walk that shit on in. I mean really american government you claim to be in the business of protecting americans from harm, well from my perch it seems like you either are not trying very hard or are almost completely incompetent. Either way it makes me sad. We should just let china take over already and then we can sell tainted goods to ourselves and cut out the middleman. If we eliminate the shipping cost I bet we could even make poisonous sheet rock at even cheaper prices than they already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment