April 17, 2009

life

Not that I am complaining but next week looks like it should be an easy week. I have to watch some students give presentations and hand back some mid terms and teach about metaphor and simile. After that it is just sit around and collect some money. I cant believe how fast the days and weeks are going by. Already it is week 9 of the semester and this one is only 16 weeks long. I am officially on vacation in 7 weeks. Madness. To boot I have been told that there is a strong possibility that I neednt start again until October. So that makes what 15&1/2 weeks of paid vacation. Like I said I am not going to complain. But I truly dont know what I will do either.

1 comment:

  1. Come to Boston!!! It makes complete sense me.. I mean.. my 30th bday WAS this past Tuesday. Yay to birthday trips!! Well, I'll be in Puerto Vallarta the beginning of June, and then to Puerto Rico in July. It would be fab to squeeze you in there :)

    ReplyDelete