June 21, 2009

small world

Yesterday I went downtown here in the US and was walking along the street when I heard my name being called out. Puzzled I looked around and saw a friend of mine from years ago emerging from a car parked at a stop light. I went over said hello and then the light changed and the friend got back into the car and left. Weird to run into someone I know in a town of a f1.5 million and even more odd that they didnt pull over and chat for a minute. People sometimes they surprise you other times they are completely beyond my ability to understand. At any rate the first leg of my american adventure is coming to a close. Looking forward to seeing my family and spending some time at the beach. I will try to post a few picture or a short video if I can figure out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment