March 22, 2009

while it lasted

Well spring slipped away here. It has gotten windy and cold and rainy. Not too much fun for me. The thing is the other day I went to a bar for some cheap beer and to chat with friends and it is about a 15 minute bike ride to the bar, drank a few paid my tab and as I left it began to rain. Now I must confess that I am not the best prepared for the weather when it happens. I typically wear the bare minimum of clothes. If I could be naked year round I would. So I was in shorts and a shirt even though it was cold when I had left for the bar and the rain was freezing. I made it home without incident just soaked to the bone , pulled off my wet clothes and took a hot shower. All is well that ends well. I am getting ready now for a new week of classes this is week 5 just 10 more then I am on a long summer holiday. I still havent figured out where to go. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment