March 24, 2009

getting old

I must be getting really old as I thought that I put up a post yesterday and then when I checked to see it today it is not here. So as I believe that google is infallible it must be me that made a mistake. The funny thing is II can convince myself that the post I wrote was about a few different things. Maybe I had intended to write and never got around to it or perhaps I thought of some clever things and then thought I had already shared them. At any rate it makes me feel even older. This in addition to the fact that I now wake up exactly 5 hours after I go to sleep. It doesnt matter if I go to sleep at 10 or at 1. 5 hours later I am awake. I usually try to go to sleep again but it is getting harder to do that as the mornings get brighter and brighter. We shall see where all this leads. By and by I found some lotion so now I just hope that it doesnt have whiteners in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment