March 28, 2009

the power and the glory

I have it all now. I have had another lazy day and still managed to get many things done. Planned almost all my lessons, did the laundry, made banana bread, and went for a run. If I were any more productive it would hurt. Though I do have a bit left still but I have all day tomorrow to do that. If I get a chance I will invite the french student and the turkish one to a game of soccer. It could be a good time. I havent played in a really long time and I want to get out there and kick a ball around. With the weather being so nice it is hard to stay indoors and work, lucky for me this week I get to spend a rather good deal of the time explaining basic concepts like citation for papers and how to do a presentation. I know it sounds like the simplest of tasks but if one has never been taught how to do it I can understand why it would seem difficult. Now my only choice left for the day is one beer with dinner or three?

No comments:

Post a Comment