May 3, 2009

pizza

I am a huge fan of pizza. I like bad pizza, good pizza, ok pizza, cold pizza, white pizza, mexican pizza(even if I risk H1N1), pizza in the morning, deep dish pizza, thin crust pizza,I like it all. That said it is truly difficult to find really good pizza. I dont care if you live east coast, west coast, chicago, or new york. Really good pizza is just hard to find. Well last night I tried a restaurant here in beijing and they are supposed to have the best pizza in town. Well needless to say I wasnt expecting too much the best pizza in china is still chinese pizza right. Well imagine my surprise when the thing came out piping hot, melty cheese, fresh vegetables, oh god it was good. What else can I say except it was in no way a disappointment. I was happy to eat every bite. I will return and eat again. And the beer wasnt bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment