May 2, 2009

learning

I try to learn something new each day. It is fun and easy to do. I find that the most trivial things are the best. Like cotyledons. Do you know what that is? Find out its fascinating stuff. I will give you a moment to open a new window (or tab)and google it. Ok. So how did I learn that new thing well I was looking at some plants that I have started in the apartment and I have been watching then struggle to get through the soil and finally emerge and I was wondering why the first two little leaves are different shapes and seem to die as soon as the plant gets going and comfortable. So I looked it up, now I know. And if you have looked it up you know too. So each day there is something small that intrigues you dont give up on it, find out about it no matter how small, the world is much to interesting a place to be bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment