April 29, 2009

scrabble

I cant believe how much fun scrabble is. I took out the trusty old board and had a game with the class of staff and teacher that I teach and even though I didnt play I just watched and helped them it is an amazing game. I sure am glad someone thought that game up. I dont think I have ever played any board game that can match the pure entertainment of scrabble. If you dont own the game I suggest that you go right this minute to wherever is closest that sells it and buy it. I further suggest that you open the game right there at the counter and challenge the cashier and the person in line behind you to a game. I bet at least one of them will accept. If some nut job at a store bought a game tore it open and asked everyone around if they wanted to play I think I would be inclined to give it a go. But thats just me, you may scare the poor clerk and annoy the person behind you, but I say fuck em, they dont know what a good time they just missed.

1 comment:

  1. That's why I'm on Facebook.. I play Scrabble with all of my co-workers!! It saves the games, so that even if a week goes by and you haven't made your move, it keeps the game alive. It's addicting.. but MAN do I love it!

    ReplyDelete