February 18, 2009

shows and snow

Last night after exploring the neighborhood I went to a show by a guy called jose gonzalez. It was a good show lots of people and good music. It made me think about some things though. How is it best to live life? I get paid enough money that I can afford to go to shows or to dinner now and again, however if I go to dinner every night or go to a bar every night I will not have enough to really enjoy any of those times. In essence is it better to save a little everyday in order to go out big now and again or is it better to go out small more often? These are new questions for me as I used to live in a village where going out was not an option. Anyways back to the night of music, after the set and compulsory encore jose left and the lights came up, I was close enough to take three step, mount the 4 stairs up to the stage and pick up the set list. It was cool, afterwards ea few of the fans asked to take a picture of it. I left the venue and went outside to one of my favorite things in all the lands, white cold flakes drifting and swirling from the sky. It began to stick and as I write this there is still more falling though now it is much less. I get a snow day from school. Not that I am working but I am going to act like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment