January 5, 2009

pictures

Some of the people who have read this so far have told me that I need to include more pictures of myself and of china. Now while I agree that it would be a slight benefit to the blog and all of you who are reading this I still must tell you it isnt going to happen anytime soon. I will be working on getting some pictures that represent whatever it is I am writing about, but I started a blog and not a facebook or myspace page just for exactly that reason. This is where you can come to read what I have been thinking, what I have been confounded by, what trials and tribulations are my life, not to look at me or watch video I have taken. If you want to see me or china come over to visit. I can always take the time to show you around and I really would love to see you.

1 comment:

  1. Trust me, a visit to you and China is still high on my list :)

    ReplyDelete