January 4, 2009

entertainment

I am not so big on watching movies. I will occasionally sit down to watch one but normally I prefer not to. And as I live in China there isnt a whole lot on the TV that i can watch or understand. So my passive entertainment options are limited. Even with downloading from the web I dont really get into TV shows. That being said I still must somehow spend my time. I have read about every English language book that the school has so I have exhausted that avenue. And yet I still have boatloads of time to fill. It isnt a complaint just something I have noticed becoming more pronounced in the past few days. Usually I read the news online to kill time but it has been a slow news week and not many of the stories interest me thus I havent spent much time reading online. Most people dont have the time to stop and smell the roses, I have so much time i could sit and watch them grow. I guess I could pack up and prepare to move, but I really hate packing. Therein lies the rub eh. I want to be entertained, not do shit I dont like doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment