January 24, 2009

half and half

No not for the coffee. Though I do wish I had some , it is one thing on a long list of things that I can not get while here in china. Some others include, sour cream, bagels, rye bread, sharpee pens, and loads of others. But back to the reason I said half and half. I was half right and half wrong about the post office yesterday. Fairly uneventful, it helps to be prepared for the worst then if it happens no one is surprised. So now my house looks disheveled and as if it is missing somethings. There is still some stuff to do and today I must pack for the beach vacation and move all the things that I am leaving here at school to the room designated for that purpose. The school opened one of the apartments for those teachers who are moving to leave our stuff we dont want.The new teachers can then take whatever they want cups, plates etc. So I will spend the better part of today going down 5 flights of stairs over to the drop off and back up 5 flights to my house. The things I do in order to be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment