May 24, 2009

presumption of knowledge

So while exercising today I decided that I needed some new music. I had heard about a file sharing site that had a lot of music so I thought I would give it a try. I downloaded to program and set up an account. I searched for some albums and found them and was downloading. Now to be clear I have no music on this laptop, but to be an honest theif I set the account so that anything I downloaded could be downloaded from me to others. Now I am downloading and whoever I was getting one album from decided to ban me from their files. Now I can only think of two possible reasons. One they looked at my shared files and thought that I wasnt sharing and presumed that I was Staeling their hard stolen music without recompense and decide to kick me out of their little stolen CD club, or two they are complete and utterly worthless and just dont like me. Now one would hope that it is the latter as that at least is a defensable position. If they just thought they new the story and did kicked me out without actually understanding the reason for the lack of music in my folders, well sucks to them. I mean really a file sharing website that people have ethics about allowable theft. Come on it isnt like that person made the record, hell I will go dollars to doughnuts they didnt even buy it. So i found it from another person on the website and now am proudly sharing it. Whoever it was that banned me I hope you are happy in your world full of knowledge, however limited and wrong that knowedge is. Must be nice to be so ignorant, the world msut be black and white, just like a dogs world.

No comments:

Post a Comment