May 23, 2009

the man

Just to be clear I have not been being lazy over here for the last week. I have been blocked from the website that hosts my blog. It isnt just me either. Loads of websites are off. Apparently the crackdown has begun in earnest. I tried every type of proxy and tor and other software to get around the block but it was really well managed. I finally got around and now I can post up a storm again. It is sad that the government is so certain that it is the best and does what is in the best interest of the people that it wont even let the people have any say in what they read or how they are represented. Just another proof in the pudding of the failure of the powered classes. I see everyday audis driven by low level govenment employees and then i see horse carts driven by a member of the masses that the government represents. Get Hu on a horse cart to work and the we can talk about eqaulity and the peoples party, until then it is fairly obvious to anyone with eyes that these jokers "represent" only one thing. Greed and self interest. I am just glad to be back to posting. Hope you didnt miss me too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment