May 14, 2009

forget

I forget if I mentioned this the other day and I want to be sure that I say it I think I didnt tell you. Last week I bought a few things for the house one of them was a light bulb. The light bulb cost me 2 RMB which is like 30 cents, I actually bought three but I needed two right away so I would have a spare I bought three. Anyways after I got home I opened the first light bulb and there was no problem the second one however was an old one someone had switched out in the store. Now come on people that is just wrong. I understand clever but fucking over the rest of us isnt fair it just sucks. I mean I dont steal your money and then say I am clever, I dont cause you heartache and trouble in order to save 2RMB. It isnt the money hell if the person had just asked me to buy a light bulb for them I would have but to make me have another thing to do on one of my days off seems like such a dick move. Anyways just another example of some of the absurd differences here in the land of the billion.

No comments:

Post a Comment