May 10, 2009

shout out

Just want to give a little love to someone who really had a whole lot to do with making me the person I am. An amazing woman who dealt with all the hell and torture we threw her way and never once lost it. Looking back it is truly amazing that anyone could survive my family let alone be the one responsible for its well being. Those of you who know me and think I am a bit off or strange I can only say I was and am the normal and good one of the children (the other children all agree on this point). The other four children,well you would have to meet them to believe it. But the person who steadied the ship, the rudder of the family, my mother. I would like to say thanks. Just thanks. I truly do appreciate all you did and I know that I can not imagine even one tenth of what you(and dad) did for us. You are great. A model for all. I am proud to be your son.

1 comment:

  1. i will second how amaizing your (my other) mom has been and still is. you are lucky eli i am proud to see you sharing some love there. you are fooling yourself however if you think you are the most normal, while odd your family is and that is what makes them all special, trying to distinguish as to who is the most normal is like trying to cross a vertical asymptote. happy mothers day.

    ReplyDelete