April 9, 2009

same same

I need to get some things for the summer as the warm weather has arrived here in beijing. Yet as I ponder where to go and get the things I need I have come to a realization. Namely all the goods here in china are pirate. there have been reports by the government that even in the name brand stores some of the goods are pirate. What to do? It isnt that I mind a pirate good it is that I want the quality of the real thing. I dont want a shirt that will be destroyed in a week or month. It is really frustrating for me. I dont trust the goods so I think that I will wait until I get back to the US in order to buy somethings. I know when I buy things in the US it will be made in china but there will be someone to check the quality before I buy it. That is something lacking here, any group that assures the people that they are getting exactly what they want. How I miss the small things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment