April 22, 2009

lost

Today I lost something. And I hate to lose things. I lost a 4gb flash drive. Now here in china those only cost about 10 dollars so it isnt the money and there wasnt anything of real importance so it isnt that at all, it is just I feel like I personally have let myself down. I really do hate losing stuff. I know people who can shrug it off and move on with their life but I will be thinking about this stupid little thing for weeks into the future. I will be analyzing all the possible places where I could have left it. It will drive me mad. I swear I am happy that I dont lose thing more frequently. I would be really happy if I found the thing in the morning. However I think that I would be pretty unhappy that I had lost something and then found it again because then it means that I am forgetful or not very through in looking for things. See I wont be happy either way, but if I find it then at least I neednt go buy another one nor will I be bothered for weeks looking for something I already.

No comments:

Post a Comment