March 14, 2009

a few of my

favorite things. Vodka, Gin, Rum, Scotch. Whiskey, tequila, bourbon, wine, and beer. tonight there is a bar that will be hosting a 3-2-1 event. that is 3RMB shots or 2RMB shots or 1RMB shots. Now for those of you not living in china there are 6.8RMB for every dollar. That makes the most expensive shot less than 50 cents. and the cheapest shot like 12 cents. I may or may not make it home this evening. Thankfully tomorrow is sunday the prescribed day of rest. Unless you are jewish then its another day or muslim then friday I think. I might convert to all three, long weekends every week.
At any rate I have to put on some clothes and clean up a bit, no need to start out sloppy. Thats the way I plan to finish. Oh I got a little flashing light for the back of my bike, that ought to keep me safe right?

1 comment: