February 9, 2009

relax

This is the last day I get to have outside of china for a few months. Today I will fly back to shenzhen but as the flight is not until late I will have to spend the night in the airport at shenzhen, then the next morning early I will fly to zhengzhou. Lets hope that the heat has returned to the apartments. The shit thing is that I cant take advantage of the duty free as I usually do because I have only one full day to pack my house and get everything posted to the new school. It isnt that I can not drink a bottle in a day but I wouldnt want to mistreat the good stuff. Kind of pointless to slug back bombay sapphire if you know what I mean. Alas reflecting on the vacation it was good it wasnt nearly long enough but I just have 16 weeks of teaching then I get another 8 weeks of vacation. Where oh where shall I go next?

No comments:

Post a Comment