February 10, 2009

pack it up pack it in

Let me begin. I am back in the long hu, but only for a day or two, then beijing bound to defend from the front lines. I have been reading a lot about the troubles that china has recently encountered, and I am not one that portends to know the future but this could be a very interesting and pivotal moment in the course of china. Not the least of which is that the capital will be blessed with my presence. There is much to do in the next few days get moved, settle in, get all tore up with those that I still know here. There was some very good news from the new job in beijing, it turns out I will be getting a two bedroom apartment after all, not the smaller one bedroom. So if you hanker for hunk of something more than a chunk of cheese, drop me a line. If the east wing of the property isnt occupied you will be invited to come dine and dance in the great halls of the permissible palace. They already have a "forbidden" palace and that just aint my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment