January 17, 2009

sleep sweet sleep

Yesterday I went to a Tex-Mex place here in chengdu, and it was passable a nice change of pace from the usual noodles and rices. I do of course have a high expectation of tex-mex food having lived in arizona and mexico for years. At any rate that seems unimportant to this story. I ate way too much like I needed a vomitorium. Had too many margaritas and too much beer. I got back to the house latish had a night cap (who doesnt now) and went to sleep. This morning I had nothing to do. Sleep. And Sleep. So can you guess what happened? I woke up bright and early of course. Have been awake for some time now and have been laying in bed trying to go to sleep. No luck, so now I have to find a way to spend the morning while my host naps and we wait for the repair man to arrive and install a hood into the kitchen. I must say I would have preferred the dark oblivion of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment