January 12, 2009

flowers in my hair

Because Im going to beijing. Not moving yet just going to try to get the visa stuff sorted so I will be away for about a week . I will try to keep up the blistering pace of my blog. As i realize that it is like crack and without it everyday some of you will be forced into doing degrading acts with your body that are only appropriate between consenting adults. So to prevent your from befalling such a fate I will try, try to write. No promises and I dont want the comments section filled of horror stories about things you had to do to try to get a little fix. and how it wasnt as good as the stuff I push. You know . Ok wish me luck with any sort of competence I should be able to go on vacation in a few days. Though asking for competence from government workers is not exactly a promising start.

No comments:

Post a Comment