January 1, 2009

on the third day...

First and foremost I am not sure how god did it. I am only trying to keep up with the few things that have happened in my life and already I am tired and need a day off, and to think if I were god i would have to work for three more days before taking a break. Good thing I can stop whenever I want. So last night was the big end of 2008 (cue the noisemakers) and we went out to celebrate drank too much and nearly fell down, the key is nearly. One must know their limits. Got back to the house at 5:30 and climbed into bed, now most people would dread the morning but not me. I swear I am the Micheal Phelps of drinking I practically sprung out of bed at 9 feeling better than I have in weeks. Some people are good at sports some are good at playing music, me I was built for the overindulgence of spirits. Mama always said find something your good at and stick to it, wonder what she would say now.

1 comment:

  1. i think she would probably say u r special,stick to it.

    ReplyDelete