December 31, 2008

on the second day

It is the end of the year and as good of a time as any to reflect upon the year that has just finished. While most would take the time to tell you what has happened of note to them or to expound on the things that shaped their year I am instead going to encourage you to reflect on the year that you have had and encourage you to think about why you didnt write or speak to me more often. Of course you could say it is because I never write back or I am never online to chat or any number of excuses but do you really want to start the new year making excuses about your failures? Isnt it better to accept the responsibiity of your actions and resolve to do better in the future? I am giving you this chance to start the new year off right, dont blow it, please. I may not be so magnanimous in the future. Anyway happy new year .

2 comments:

  1. happy new year!it's definitely your responsibility.you are good at confusing things.but don't stick to it.ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun.. how I do miss your sense of humor ;) I'm glad you started this though.. now I can stop sending your harassing and damaging emails! Heh heh heh.. happy new year love!

    ReplyDelete