December 30, 2008

on the first day...

ok all this is a bit of an experiment and youll have to bear with me.

since i am shit at keeping up with the world through email i will try it a new way(new to me) and keep a blog of my ongoing life for all to read, see now it is your responsibility to look in on me and not mine to send something to you. its sort of like leaving the blinds open and and then expecting peeping toms, well, except most people dont like peeping toms, but then im not most people am I? I will try to dedicate as much as i can to this experiment and will eventually get some pictures up and short videos of china but as i am moving and taking six weeks of vacation the start will be slow but we shall see how this goes.

2 comments:

  1. ooh peeping toms! how fun and voyeuristic! where do i sign?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Elijah. SO it wasn't just me you refused to write. Good to know. Get writing.

    ReplyDelete