March 14, 2011

movement

i am watching the news and it seems that godzilla has begun to attack the nuclear facilities in the east of japan. I knew it was only a matter of time before he turned to wrecking that which created him. When will the UN step in and put a stop to this madness. I may have to form a rogue mercenary force to stop this monster. how long can we all sit idly by and wait while it ravages a country? Will we stand up when it crosses into Korea or china? Are we willing to wait and see if it has the stamina to trounce across the silk road(by and by who makes a road out of silk) and into the middle east and Greece? Where will we make our stand? I for one have had enough of this monster. I call on everyone to join my ranks and force this beast back into the watery depths from which it came. Begone foul lizard. Let the good people of japan rebuild their lives. You have caused enough damage. Dont make me get the mechagodzilla out of the storage shed.