August 3, 2009

malaysia


This day has been a wreck. First I took the worlds fastest commuter train from beijing to tianjin yesterday. It topped out at 330 kph which is screaming fast. though not fast enough to get me back in time. You see my tickets to bali in indonesia were for yesterday and I thought that they were today. Silly me for not ever learning to read. Anyway got new tickets for today and now the final leg of my journey from Kuala Lumpur to Bali has been delayed for three hours. Which sucks as now i wont get in until 1030pm and then I have to find a place to stay. I really need a beer and to relax but as I am at the airport it is super hard to find either of those. I did however encounter what I believe is the edge of civilization. This is according to the Dunkin theory of world levels. Yep thats me at the low cost carrier terminal in Kuala lumpur.