March 1, 2009

epic failure

So with all the problems that google has had in the last few days I am not sure if the fault lay with them or if the blogger site was blocked by a more nefarious institution. At any rate that is the reason for the lack of recent posts. Thats right people I am using the old dog and homework routine. Anyways not too terribly much has happened in these last few days. I went for a run in the park across the street yesterday. Only 30 minutes but it felt good to exercise again, I havent had the time to in a very long time and I was beginning to feel the sloth. Also went to a show last night, a benefit for greenpeace, some of the bands were ok some were pretty lame none really blew me away but it is good to be in a city where there is stuff happening and I can actually judge for myself if it is good or not. I am still enamoured by the big city after two and a half years in a village it may take a little while for this feeling to wear off. I also had an argument with a cab driver. I told him where i live and he didnt know it so I told him the intersection and he didnt know it either so he eventually told me another street name which is the same as my street and I said yes and when we arrived I asked him what the intersection was and he said his street name even though the street sign was just outside his car. Some people are just retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment