January 31, 2009

thats right beaches...

I do love the beach. I am not sure if it is the fresh air the frolicking in the surf(yes I frolic) or the damn fine food. but i do love the beach. The island I am on is really nice . There is just enough to do that I wont get bored in the next week. The big plans for today was to buy a ferry ticket off the island and with that done I can relax and start drinking. You know me ever the responsible one, I wouldnt drink before fulfilling my responsibilities. Tomorrow I will get a kayak and try to circle the island. Oh fun. If I make it you will of course know because i will blog about it, however there is a good chance I will get blown out to sea and die. Well there isnt really a good chance of that in fact there is little to no chance, but it is fun to imagine isnt it, that is what i want you to do when you have nothing to do imagine me on a kayak lost at sea. And when I have nothing to do I will look out over the ocean drink some beer or rum and enjoy my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment