November 10, 2010

walk

I am looking forward to the next few days as my work week will be ending. I et to go out into town and walk around and see what there is to see. I have heard that there is a huge market that is full of indians and pakistanis and other guests of this country that is just utter chaos. It should be fun to get in there and mix it up a bit with the other foreigners. Other than that it has been a pretty slow week I go to work at 7 am and either tech or not(more often not) from 8-1140. Get lunch then wait for 330 to roll around so I can clock out. I tend to go out for a walk in the evening around the hotel where I stay and so far I have seen almost everything that there is around here. I get dinner at 7-8 and come home and read or study. Its a simple life but I am enjoying it for now. There is enough to keep me occupied but not enough to make me stressed. Though the University is of course poorly run and I receive 6-10 emails every day from different departments and that is a hassle but most of them are simple things like tests will be ready at 730 or training has been changed to 215. Simple stuff. Thinking about it now I am glad they keep me informed instead of just leaving me to the wolves.