November 27, 2010

figs

I have a new problem. It comes in multiple sizes and is not expensive at all. I cant get enough of it. Fig jelly. so good, its not sweet like other jellies but tastes like the fruit, did i mention it is delicious? So the seeds are all there and the fruit is still chunky I think in USA it would be closer to a preserve. I used to eat peanut butter sandwiches as I never saw the point of jelly as it was never very good, I have tried schmuckers and all the rest but to no avail. Yet here I find myself having a jelly sandwich without the PB. Remarkable really. I wish everyone could try it, it is that good. Tomorrow I return to work with a smile. Looking forward to it. I will get paid shortly after that. I havent done anything really but I am also not going to complain about being paid to relax.