October 12, 2010

time

having too much time on my hands. I am in the waiting period for my next visa, so i walk down the beach and remember things and wonder about how differently things would be if I had chosen another path. Not knowing what the future holds is tough. But seeing the moments that had an impact on my life and knowing that if I had done something differently it would have all changed is tougher for me. I wonder about the theory of multiple realities where every decision that can be made is made in alternate realities and therefore exists. Even if that is true, does it matter if I am here in this one? Sure its comforting in some ways, all the bad decisions I made are unmade by alternate me, but then all the good decisions (OK the few good decisions)are unmade. I will just stick to this reality and try to fix the bad decisions I have made and not make them in the future. Learn, live, and keep moving. Tough work.