July 1, 2009

travel

I left the country this week. Odd how easy it is to get into and out of the neighbors it is. When going into mexico they didnt ask me anything just a few signs that say welcome and have a safe trip, and on the way back the only question was are you a US citizen. No proof nothing just my word. Seems odd that the rules are so strict when flying in but so easy when there is overland travel involved. Other than that it is hot still. Went running last night at 9 pm and it was still 94 degrees. Unbelievable that it can maintain that heat for this long. I have begun to wonder why do people live in this willingly. Also while in transit I was noticing the mirages on the road and wondered what it is that caused them? They certainly are beautiful and mysterious. They actually reflect the image of oncoming traffic which means that they are not just in the mind. I will have to look into then more and find out the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment