June 3, 2009

tix

I am going to indonesia. Well not right this minute and only if everything goes well. I first have to finish grading my final exams, then turn in my grades then go to the US for a few weeks then come back to beijing then avoid being quarintined, then cantch a train up to tianjin then fly to malaysia then clear customs then fly to bali and hope that they will give me a visa on arrival. So I should rephrase the first sentence I bought tickets to indonesia we shall see if I get there or not. I actually got a really good price for the tickets, all told from beijing to bali and return from jakarta to beijing it was only $210. Not too shabby eh. I did learn that I will have to be back to teach in the middle of september but that is ok. I can handle the 13 weeks vacation instead of the 16. They will pay me for all of it no matter what. So now I just need to do a bit of grading and tada I am outta here. By and by one of the chinese friends that I have here sent me a text message asking if something was wrong with this website or her computer, funny how much power the government has here, blocking loads of websites seems anti-american, but hey this aint america. But really a message that tells you the server accidentally dropped the request. It is not in anyway an accident, just admit it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment